The Arvum Group is an innovative group of Agri-Businesses helping to shape a sustainable future through innovative technologies, solutions and advice in seed and animal nutrition.
The group consists of the following businesses: Seedtech, DLF, Specialist Nutrition, Specialist Nutrition LLC (USA), ProNutri, and Connectingtonature.ie.
The Group is now seeking a dynamic Senior Brand Manager with the skills and experience to work as part of the Arvum Group marketing team.
As Senior Brand Manager, you will work cross-company and be responsible for devising and implementing the brand strategy of the individual company and working will all stakeholders to deliver on company objectives. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, innovative, and expanding organisation.
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, this is a permanent role. The ideal candidate must have solid marketing experience with the ability to deliver insight-driven brand plans.
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as a brand advocate for the company value proposition (CVP) across all marketing activities
- Ability to take a market-driven approach, leveraging insights and a deep understanding of our customers and end-users to drive sustainable brand growth and to deliver on business objectives
- Lead the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to build customer lifetime value and brand growth
- Responsible for digital marketing, including monitoring social media channels, optimising activity to meet brand objectives
- Work with the technical product managers to develop and execute marketing content
- Create compelling content across all social media channels, including copy, graphics, and videos; and implement using social media scheduling software
- Execute marketing activities, including event management, PR, content creation and design of marketing assets
- Website management via CMS (Content Management System) to support marketing activities
- Budget management
- Work together with the marketing team to achieve department goals
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a relevant 3rd level qualification and experience in marketing
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in developing and executing marketing campaigns
- Have knowledge and experience across all social media channels
- Have experience creating and managing paid social media campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with exacting attention to detail
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well and build relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Be self-motivated, comfortable balancing several priorities and display lots of initiative – there is always lots going on here!
- An eye for design and basic working knowledge of video editing would be advantageous
- Some degree of experience or knowledge of the agricultural sector is a distinct advantage but not a requirement
- Excellent IT skills
About the Arvum Group
The Arvum Group is an innovative and expanding group of Agri-Businesses based in Waterford and with offices in Syracuse, NY.
The Arvum Group collaborates with some of the largest global players in the agricultural sector. These collaborations, combined with our long-standing reputation and in-depth market knowledge, help ensure we successfully bring innovative Agri related solutions to the market.
Company brochure available here https://arvumgroup.ie