Working with the best
A brighter future
At the Arvum Group, we believe that people are the key to our long-term success, both for ourselves and the farming community we serve. We are passionate about building a brighter farming future, so we empower our employees at every level to drive for that future.
We pride ourselves on having the very best of industry skills and expertise in our team. If you feel that you would like to join our culture of innovation, please submit your details to email@example.com.
Current Positions Open:
Seedtech Trials Manager
We are now recruiting a Trials Manager to manage our extensive arable seed research programme located in Waterford, Ireland.
Seed Technology, part of the Waterford based Arvum Group, is Ireland’s leading arable seed research, production, and wholesale company.
Through international partnerships, large scale investments in production facilities and an extensive variety selection programme, we have a proven track record of bringing new varieties to the Irish market. These varieties ensure increased efficiency on-farm and support a more profitable future for grain growers. The Trials Manager will play a key role in this process.
Duties will include:
- Effectively manage all research trials in accordance with industry best practice, ensuring accurate trial results are reported on a timely basis.
- Day to day execution of the trials programme including interaction with internal and external stake holders and effective allocation of resources to ensure the trials programme runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Proactively contribute to the variety selection decision making process and to the promotion of our seed varieties and research activities.
- Agriculture qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of agronomy and a keen interest in Agriculture is essential.
- Practical experience in operating farm machinery.
- Self-sufficient / ability to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable, problem solving approach.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Passion for arable crops.
This is full-time permanent role based in Waterford. An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please email your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th November 2020.
Seedtech Trials Manager job vacancy 2020