Connecting to Nature is an online retailer of wildflower seeds, bird seed and complementary products to a community of customers interested in supporting biodiversity and improving their wellbeing through greater interaction with nature.
We are looking for an Order Fulfilment Co-ordinator to ensure that our order delivery and stock management processes operate in an efficient and effective manner and in accordance with the highest standards of customer service. The business was started in 2020 and has experienced rapid growth – you are joining us at an exciting time in our development.
The ideal candidate will be organised and methodical with a customer service focus and should enjoy the challenge of a varied and hands-on role.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Downloading and processing customer orders from our e-commerce system
- Managing stocks of products and consumables – ensuring proper control of stock levels, timely re-ordering, stock rotation and waste minimisation
- Packing and fulfilling orders, ensuring all orders are shipped in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Keeping stakeholders updated on daily performance and issues that arise, monitoring and improving KPIs, supplier performance, courier performance etc.
- Responsible for sampling and testing seed for quality assurance
Skills and Proficiencies
- Possess an eye for detail with excellent organisational skills
- Good communication and IT skills, including strong proficiency in Microsoft 365
- A creative problem solver. As a new and growing business progressing from its start-up phase, we value smart and innovative solutions to problems
- Versatile and adaptable – willing to contribute where and when needed and with a hands-on approach
A varied level of experience in the areas of administration, logistics, order fulfilment, customer service or warehouse management would be an advantage.
Connecting to Nature is a division of the Arvum Group – one of Ireland’s leading agricultural commercial enterprises. The role is based in Arvum’s headquarters in Ballymountain, Waterford. See www.connectingtonature.ie